BRINGING the LIGHT of CHRIST to OUR BELOVED JEWISH BROTHERS & SISTERS; & SUPPORT for the LAND of ISRAEL WITHOUT PERSECUTION; & NEWS UPDATES

LifeNews.com

Blogs – The Jewish Press – JewishPress.com

Thursday, November 1, 2018

PAUL IS EAGER TO SEE THE BELIEVERS IN ROME

11 For I long to see you, that I may share with you some spiritual gift so that you may be strengthened, 12 that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by one another's faith, yours and mine. 13 I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that I often planned to come to you, though I was prevented until now, that I might harvest some fruit among you, too, as among the rest of the Gentiles. 14 To Greeks and non-Greeks alike, to the wise and the ignorant, I am under obligation; 15 that is why I am eager to preach the gospel also to you in Rome.

https://www.bible.com/bible/463/ROM.1.NABRE