BRINGING the LIGHT of CHRIST to OUR BELOVED JEWISH BROTHERS & SISTERS; & SUPPORT for the LAND of ISRAEL WITHOUT PERSECUTION; & NEWS UPDATES

LifeNews.com

Blogs – The Jewish Press – JewishPress.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I'm not Jewish but experienced much anti-Semitism inside the LAUSD: "Confronting Anti-Semitism on California Campuses "| Frontpage Mag

For 13 years I worked as a substitute teacher for the LAUSD and went to many many different schools and although I'm not Jewish and don't wear any Jewish clothing, for some reason maybe because I had a beard for a while, some of them thought I was Jewish & regularly made insulting comments about Jews, apparently trying to hurt my feelings . And even though I'm not Jewish it did hurt my feelings . It hurt just knowing they would try to make somebody feel bad for their religion ,especially because most of these kids were Latinos and given all that we try to do in Los Angeles to try to help them in terms of social welfare.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/262314/confronting-anti-semitism-california-campuses-richard-l-cravatts

Vk